If you were there in 2016, these pictures may bring back happy memories.
If you weren’t, then see what you might look forward to!
Once again in aid of
The main features
- With thanks to the National Trust, we are back again at Trelissick, with the start and finish in the stable yard. Free parking in the National Trust car park will be included once more.
- As last year, participants are not being asked to raise sponsorship from friends and families as a condition of entry. Instead, the entry fees include a donation to charity. However, HMRC regulations do not allow this arrangement to attract Gift Aid.
- To help us increase the proceeds for charity, we warmly invite you to make further donations either at the time of booking or through sponsorship or other means.
This link will enable you to download a form to record any donations you may collect, as well as donors’ Gift Aid consent. This link will produce a Gift Aid declaration form for a donation made at the time of booking.
A schematic map of the route for the Fal River Walk 2017 is shown below.
Please note that, owing to the tides, the 15 miles Long Walk will take the opposite direction from last year.
The 6 miles Short Walk is unchanged from previous years.
We have three special offers again this year
- all who are registered for the Walk before midnight on 30 June 2017 will be entered in a draw to win a place on a Nordic Walking workshop provided by Walk Kernow
- anyone raising £75 or more in donations will be offered a refund of their entry fee
- the walker raising the most in donations will receive a special prize
and there’s more!
- any donations raised in addition to the entry fee will entitle the walker to a Merlin “buff” (a kind of scarf!)
- every entrant will receive a “goody bag” and the usual certificate
Our generous principal sponsors this year are