in aid of
Starting and finishing in the Stable Yard at the National Trust’s Trelissick Gardens, the event includes
- a Long Walk of about 15 miles or a Short Walk of about 6 miles (see map below)
- ferry crossings specially arranged for the event by Cornwall Ferries and not available on any other occasion
- a generous cream tea for all walkers
- free parking all day at Trelissick for walkers
At least half of the entry fee is donated to the chosen charities.
Although there is no requirement to raise sponsorship, we hope you will feel able to make further donations on which we can claim Gift Aid.
For a form to record any donations you may collect, as well as donors’ Gift Aid consent, click here.
For a Gift Aid declaration form for a donation made at the time of booking, click here.
If you know all about the Fal River Walk and wish to book again, click here to go direct to the Eventbrite booking system.
If this is the first time you’ve thought of joining in the Fal River Walk, or wish to refresh your memory, please browse the slideshow, the special offers, and the link to answers to some frequently asked questions.
If you were there in 2016, these pictures may bring back happy memories.
If you weren’t, then see what you might look forward to!
We have three special offers again this year
- all who are registered for the Walk before midnight on 30 June 2017 will be entered in a draw to win a place on a Nordic Walking workshop provided by Walk Kernow
- anyone raising £75 or more in donations will be offered a refund of their entry fee
- the walker raising the most in donations will receive a special prize
and there’s more!
- any donations raised in addition to the entry fee will entitle the walker to a Merlin “buff” (a kind of scarf!)
- every entrant will receive a “goody bag” and the usual certificate
For some answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
A schematic map of the route for the Fal River Walk 2017 is shown below.
Please note that, owing to the tides, the 15 miles Long Walk will take the opposite direction from last year.
The 6 miles Short Walk is unchanged from previous years.
Now CLICK HERE to book and pay for a place on the 2017 Long or Short Fal River Walk
Our generous principal sponsors this year are
Also supporting Fal River Walk 2017 as major sponsors are
The routes for 2017
To email us if you have any queries, or need further information, please click here